E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2023, Vol: 19, Issue: 2Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2023, Volume: 19
- Screening and optimization of cellulolytic activity of local microbial isolates in the Egyptian Delta region.
- Molecular characterization of enterotoxin and antibiotic resistance genes-producing Staphylococcus aureus derived from imported meat: Artemisia herb‐alba extract as an antibacterial agent
- Exploring the antibacterial and antioxidant potentials of some Egyptian wild plant species.
- Antibacterial activity of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) extract against Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella typhimurium: An In Vitro Study
- Molecular identification of Halophilic Microorganisms producing Exo-Halozymes by a culture-dependent approach from the North Sinai Solar saltern