E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
Required files to uploaded
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2019, Vol: 15, Issue: 1Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2019, Volume: 15, Issue: 1
- Dead biomass of thermophilic Aspergillus fumigatus for Congo red biosorption
- Impact Action of Some Volatile Oils and Antibiotics on GIT-Pathogenic Bacteria
- Molecular and cytogenetic assessment of zinc nanoparticles on Vicia faba plant cells.
- Penicillial Hydroxamate Siderophore, Accelerates Wound Healing in Diabetic rats
- Floristic composition, Life forms and Phytogeography of Al-Hashr Mountain, Jazan region, SW Saudi Arabia
- Bio-herbicidal potential of desert plants Artemisia judaica L., Asphodelus microcarpus Salzm. &Viv. and Solanum nigrum L. against Portulaca oleracea and Phalaris minor
- Morphological and molecular phenetics on some taxa of family Araceae
- Taxol production by an endophytic fungus, Cladosporium cladosporioides isolated from Catheranthus roseus
- On the Metabolic Activities of Echinops spinosus and Fagonia mollis in Wadi Hagul, Egypt
- Toxic materials phytoremediation potential of four common trees in Saudi Arabia
- Alleviation of Pathogen Susceptibility of Vigna sinensis L. seeds using lanthanum Nitrate