E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2019, Volume: 15, Issue: 1
- Dead biomass of thermophilic Aspergillus fumigatus for Congo red biosorption
- Impact Action of Some Volatile Oils and Antibiotics on GIT-Pathogenic Bacteria
- Molecular and cytogenetic assessment of zinc nanoparticles on Vicia faba plant cells.
- Penicillial Hydroxamate Siderophore, Accelerates Wound Healing in Diabetic rats
- Floristic composition, Life forms and Phytogeography of Al-Hashr Mountain, Jazan region, SW Saudi Arabia
- Bio-herbicidal potential of desert plants Artemisia judaica L., Asphodelus microcarpus Salzm. &Viv. and Solanum nigrum L. against Portulaca oleracea and Phalaris minor
- Survey of Associated Mycoflora and Antifungal Activity of Aquous and Ethanolic extracts of Anastatica hierochuntica L.
- Morphological and molecular phenetics on some taxa of family Araceae
- Taxol production by an endophytic fungus, Cladosporium cladosporioides isolated from Catheranthus roseus
- On the Metabolic Activities of Echinops spinosus and Fagonia mollis in Wadi Hagul, Egypt
- Toxic materials phytoremediation potential of four common trees in Saudi Arabia
- Potential biosurfactant production by a promising Chaetomium madrascence AUMC 9376 isolated from Egyptian soil
- Alleviation of Pathogen Susceptibility of Vigna sinensis L. seeds using lanthanum Nitrate