E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2020|16|1, Vol: , Issue: Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2020, Volume: 16
- Prevalence of onychomycosis due to non-dermatophyte yeasts and moulds in Cairo, Egypt
- Suppressive effect of compost /pomegranate peel tea combination against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lupini, and Rhizoctonia solani as an alternative synthetic fungicide
- Effect of silver nanoparticles and Chlorella sp. suspension on vegetative growth of Eruca sativa
- Evaluation of the Oleaginous Rhizopus stolonifer capability for Lipid Production Using Agricultural Wastes as cheap nutritional sources for Biodiesel production.
- Pollen criteria as a taxonomic tool to clarify the relationships between some taxa of Chenopodiaceae and Amaranthaceae
- Genotyping of different clinical Candida albicans isolates using RAPD Analysis
- Physiological and SCoT molecular analyses of Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum M.) plants in response to hazardous irrigation: wastewater, copper acetate and mercuric acetate
- Effect of 1.0 Hz weak electric fields on the growth of potato tuber
- Inhibition of bacteria isolated from human specimens by selected marine-origin extracts
- Phenotypic and genotypic evaluation of biofilm formation among orthopedic patients showing prosthetic joint infection by molecular techniques