E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2021, Vol: 17, Issue: 1Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2021, Volume: 17
- Phytochemical analysis of Origanum majorana leaf extract and its effect on flax seedling growth
- Bio-treatment of Industrial Oil Wastewater by Individual or Consortium Bacterial Species.
- Shotgun Metagenomic Sequencing of Extremophilic Community from Soda Lake, Ga’ar Lake, in Wadi Al-Natrun, Egypt
- Multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus bacteria isolated from pregnant women and the antimicrobial effect of Lantana camara L. different extracts
- In vitro propagation and DNA barcoding of the rare medicinal plant Aerva Lanata (L.) Juss. ex Schult grown in Gebel Elba
- Induction of Hairy Roots and Phenolics Biosynthesis of Genetically-Transformed Brassica campestris L
- Morphological response of Telfairia occidentalis Hook F to salt -induced stress and foliar nitrogen supply