E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2022, Vol: 18, Issue: 1Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2022, Volume: 18
- Molecular identification of Halophilic Microorganisms producing Exo-Halozymes by a culture-dependent approach from the North Sinai Solar saltern
- Prevalence of Escherichia coli and Antibiotic Resistance in Clinical and Food Samples
- Structure function of the Cytochrome C and Cytochrome b6f complex genes in Moringa peregrina
- Taxonomical and genetics characterization of family Boraginaceae grown in Elba Mountain
- Molecular Characterization of Fungi Associated with Smoked Micromesistius poutassou (Blue whiting) from Different Markets in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Antimicrobial activity of Citrus limon essential oil against Escherichia coli in minced meat
- Utilization of nano calcium for improving wheat germination, growth, and metabolic activities