E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Botany) publishes original scientific research concerning botanical sciences (Morphology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Ecology and Cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2020, Vol: 16, Issue: 2Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2020, Volume: 16
- Anatomical Variations within Some Egyptian Amaranthus L. Species and its taxonomic significance
- Genetic variation among common beans cultivars (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) as revealed by morphological, protein and molecular markers
- Antimicrobial activity of Thymus vulgaris L. and associated endophytes extracts
- Morphological and Molecular Taxonomic studies of Edaphic Cyanobacteria from Siwa Oasis, Egypt”
- Impacts of salinity, yeast extract and drought treatments on Silybum marianum L. seed-silymarin content and constituents
- Vitis Vinifera L.: A new bioactive anticandidal agent to combat oral candidal carriage in Down syndrome patients.
- Morphological, phytochemical and biological studies of Morus L. (Moraceae)
- Efficacy of plant extracts of two species of Chenopodiaceae on the germination and seedling growth of Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris).